I want to die.
I wish I had the magic words that would ease your suffering, that would enable you to see the beauty that is you and connect with that beauty in a meaningful way. I know it is there, and I hope you find it soon.
- bickpen said: Hey. Sometimes getting through a slump means eating a bit of junk. Don’t kick yourself. Remember on the other side of this pain is a wonderful woman who is ready and happy to hold you through the storm. You can make it. Just /hold on/ love. Namaste.
- mollyfamous reblogged this from steepyoursoul and added:
- thepurestheart likes this
- but-a-test said: You will, eventually. Everyone does. But before you do, you have a lot of loving, laughing, crying, and sighing to do (or at least I hope you do). Will whatever it is making you feel like this be important in one years time?
- steepyoursoul posted this